There are many shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. (Vicky Baum)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tangoing through the night...

Last night was the third ballroom dancing meeting we attended, and we learnt a bit of Tango.

What's interesting was that today, I had been trying to find tango instructions on Youtube, but none of the clips showed the basic steps our teachers showed us last night... I tried Tango, Ballroom Tango, Argentinian Tango/Milonga.... and all sorts of keyword to find it,  but so far, I still could not find the exact same footwork with what they did.  Curious....  I have to admit it looks much more complicated online, so maybe our instructors came up with a simpler set of basic footwork...oh well, who knows... 

I will post some Youtube links when I have more time.  Ciao

No comments: