There are many shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. (Vicky Baum)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Shoe testing... ;p

Last week I found out that high heels are good for SOME things...such as, waltzing. Unfortunately, I have to find out through the hard way, and going home with a super sore calf muscle.  I was deliberating on buying a pair of cheapo high heels I can dance in, until I could get my proper high heels dancing shoes which were left in Indonesia.  (I do hope that the humidity doesn't get to them first before I could get them...)

But then I figure, that I have at least two pairs of rarely worn high heels lying around, and one of them are really emergency cheapo I had to buy for a party invitation...so..hm...a crazy idea was already cooking in my mind.  I figure that usually the biggest problem for me is to make sure that the shoes stay, especially around the ankle areas.  With the bonus that I had fractured some parts of my left foot at least twice...not dancing related, fortunately, I will have to be extra cautious with that.

So, I'll find out whether it works or not tonight :p If it works, I'll show you the silly concoction of a made-up dancing shoes....

For now, I will leave you with the 'before' look of the shoes in question.

No comments: