There are many shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. (Vicky Baum)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy concoction actually worked...YAY!

Yesterday I blogged about my crazy idea involving a pair of high heels and a pair of shoe laces.  Well, I think enough is said when I say that I did NOT come home with any sore muscle... *big grin*.  The shoes had a great feel to them, the material was quite nice to dance in, and the crazy shoe laces trick really keep them snugly attached to my feet.  Though the 7 cm heels could be tough from time to time, and my partner seemed to have the great knack of kicking into my open toe, the overall experience was good.  Will wear them again, definitely.  Maybe with a crazier pair of socks, but will wear them again ;)

So, here is the photographic evidence of how it looked like.  I was thinking that even with long pants it would be clearly visible, but apparently, and thankfully, not.

No comments: