There are many shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. (Vicky Baum)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

First try at Zumba ;)

Last Monday I finally kicked my own butt and dragged myself to Sportfabrik, a fitness/health club some 200 meters from the flat (yeah...I am THAT lazy...).  The long delayed moment of actually using one of my 10-card non member entry.


I came for the Zumba class at 8 - 9 P.M.  It was FUN!  Will try to make time for it again next Monday.  It's a pity they scaled down the frequency from 2 times a week for the first half of the year to once a week from July 'till December.  But then again, most probably I also won't be going to Zumba classes at 8 P.M. on Friday evening, will I?


I still haven't managed to attend the Hip Hop or the European Aerobic classes.  But I am also curious about Bodystyling exercise, under the aerobics schedule.  Anyone has any idea what Bodystyling means in this respect?


Stay fit!

No comments: